Last Updated on 25/01/2021 by Steve Wanjie
AG Cera and high blood pressure treatment. The underlying question is-can agcera treat high blood pressure? The answer is, Yes-ag cera can treat hypertension. For details, read on and get the facts including the prove as several studies indicate. I’m glad you are here. Welcome!
Where do you get ag cera in Nairobi Kenya?
Call Susan on 0722 81 40 81. She will ensure you get ag cera. We deliver all over the country. We use courier services, public transport, and motorbike riders to reach you.
Ag cera price in Kenya
The price of one packet of agcera is Kenya shillings 7,500. One packet has 14 sachets of agcera. It is in powder form so it is easy to take. No swallowing is necessary because it dissolves in saliva under your tongue.
What is High Blood Pressure?
When your heart pumps blood through arteries with excessive force (or abnormal pressure) you have a disease known as high blood pressure.
Healthline.com has this definition of high blood pressure;
“Blood pressure is the force at which blood pumps from the heart into the arteries. A normal blood pressure reading is less than 120/80 mm Hg.”
What happens when your blood pressure is high?
High blood pressure results in blood being forced into arteries in excess. Thus, arteries are forced to carry a blood load heavier than their normal carrying capacity. This results in high pressure being put on delicate blood vessels (or arteries.)
The outcome of uncontrolled high blood pressure is;
- Heart attack or stroke
- The weakening of blood vessels
- Aneurysm rapture-too much pressure may cause arteries to rupture and spill blood. This reduces blood supply to vital organs
- Heart failure
- Kidney failure due to the poor blood supply
- Vision failure due to loss of adequate blood supply to the eyes
- Loss of memory
What causes High Blood Pressure?
Medical science professionals say that it is not clear what causes high blood pressure. But there are two factors that may cause hypertension (or high blood pressure.) These are;
- Known underlying health conditions, e.g. diabetes
- Taking certain medications, e.g. contraceptive pill
Underling health issues that may cause hypertension are:
- Kidney disease
- Hormone problems
- Abnormal breathing during sleep-obstructive sleep apnoea
- Long term kidney infections
High blood Pressure symptoms
The problem with hypertension is that it has no signs (or symptoms) in the early stages. It is silent. It is dangerous and deadly.
How do you known whether you have high blood pressure?
You only get to notice high blood pressure when it has reached severe (dangerous) level. These signs may include;
- Nose bleeding
- Low vision because eyesight is affected
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Unable to sleep
- Facial flushing
- Blood spots in your eyes
- Blood in your urine
- Pounding in your chest, neck, or ears
What action should you take if you have these symptoms?
See a doctor immediately. Do not wait. Visit the nearest health facility with immediate effect.
AG Cera and High Blood Pressure Treatment
These are the plant ingredients that make up agcera:
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Mixed Berries
- White Peach
Which agcera ingredients are used to treat high blood pressure?
Pomegranate (number 6 on the list) is the main ingredient in agcera that has the properties for treating hypertension.
Prove that Pomegranate is effective on high blood pressure treatment:
a) Cebm.ox.ac.uk on-how could pomegranate reduce blood pressure;
“Pomegranates are believed to reduce blood pressure through reducing levels of Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE). ACE is a protein that plays an important role in preventing blood pressure through controlling the size of blood vessels the body.”
b) Medicalnewstoday.com take on pomegranate and hypertension treatment;
“drinking 1 cup of pomegranate juice daily for 28 days can lower high blood sugar in the short term, according to a study done from 2012. The researchers attributed this effect to the fruits’ antioxidation content.”
- Healthline.com says;
“A 2016 literature review of eight randomized, controlled trials found that consuming pomegranate juice may help lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.”
- Food.ndtv.com had this headline on July 21st, 2019;
“Hypertension? Drinking Pomegranate (Anaar) Juice May Help Keep Your BP Stable”
Find the article here.
Why take agcera instead of pomegranate juice?
- It is tedious to prepare a glass of fresh juice every day
- Agcera comes in the right dose
- It is easy to take
- You can carry it around while away from home
- Agcera has more benefits to your health
Benefits of agcera in high blood pressure treatment
- Help treat high blood pressure safely
- It has no chemicals because it is a food supplement made from plants
- Help lose weight-being overweight may cause high blood pressure
- Help reduce heart disease risks
- Help keep your arteries healthy
- Helps increase energy and improve exercise performances
- It is anti-cancer
- Helps prevent and treat diseases that cause high blood pressure, e.g. diabetes
How to prevent high blood pressure
- Lead an active life-lose weight
Exercise regularly to help keep belly fat under check. Belly fat is a major contributor to hypertension because it surrounds and overwhelms vital organs such as the kidneys. Men will keep fit if their waistline is less than 40 inches. Women need to maintain a waistline of 35 inches or fewer to be safe from hypertension.
- Limit salt intake
- Too much salt may result in high blood pressure due to excessive fluid retention in your body
- Stop smoking
- Alcohol is not recommended, so limit its intake
- Try living a stress-free life
- Your diet should have more fruits and vegetables and limit saturated fats, processed foods, and fatty meats
- Take ag cera regularly-it is a food supplement
Ag cera is not a substitute for a doctor’s prescription drugs. You don’t stop taking prescription drugs because you have found and started taking agcera. You continue your prescription medication as you take agcera.
If you have a chronic health issue it is advisable to talk to your doctor first before you start taking any food or health supplement. Otherwise, for a healthy individual, you don’t need to seek a doctor’s opinion before taking agcera. You should also know that agcera prevents and treats many types of diseases. Ag cera is not a drug.
Try ag cera. It is a safe and effective remedy for high blood pressure.
Thanks for your visit, and for reading AG Cera and high blood pressure, which was the question of the day.
Dijitomarketing.com – helping generate sales leads for your business online
Laikipo.com – plus size women marketplace
High blood pressure home remedies
High blood pressure symptoms and causes
About blood pressure