Last Updated on 13/04/2022 by Steve Wanjie
Ag Cera nutrition review is the topic of the day. Is ag Cera nutrition good for you? The answer is yes, and the details are here my good friend. Welcome.
Table of contents:
- What is ag cera?
2. My agcera story
3. What is the function of ag cera nutrition?
4. What are the potent ingredients found in agcera?
Ag cera nutrition review – What is ag cera?
Ag cera is a food supplement manufactured in Malaysia by AG Nutrition. It is a product that gives you two crucial benefits simultaneously; health and money. The product can give you optimal health and a lucrative income. If you want to reclaim good health from the jaws of devastating diseases, ag cera is here for you. If you want to run away from poverty brought to you by a merciless virus, this food supplement will bring you back financially.
2. My agcera story:
I’m living the experience so I know what I’m talking about. I’m a school owner. Schools were the first business institution to be closed back in March 2020. There was no warning. I remember hearing an announcement on Sunday evening (15/03/2020,) that all learning institutions have been closed with immediate effect.
Having used my savings and taken some loans for a construction project, I felt like fainting. How will I repay my loans, pay staff salaries, and other bills? It has been hard, painful, and devastating. Luckily, in the month of June, I came across a lady promoting agcera. I was unwell from stress caused by a lack of money and unpaid loans and bills.
The entry fee, plus one box of the supplement, I was told is Kenya shillings 9,500. I had no money. Thus I was forced to borrow from my sister. I got agcera and a ticket to make money again. There was one thing that was still working for me despite the corona turmoil, this blog. I started writing articles about agcera. I was using the product thus it was easy to write about it.
To cut a long story short, I started recruiting new ag cera users and sellers through this blog. A new seller must register with Kenya shillings 9,500. The cost of one box of agcera is Kenya Shillings 7000. Thus, for every new member, you help recruit, you make Kenya Shillings 2,500.
What happens when you start recruiting at least 2 new members a day? You make a guaranteed Kenya Shillings 150,000 a month. That is from recruitments only. AG Nutrition has a fantastic distributor compensation plan. That is where the real money is being made.
Good health restoration and from broke to financially stable once again.
3. What is the function of ag cera nutrition?
How does this revolutionary product benefit you? Let us hear the answer from the bull’s mouth, AGNutrition;
“AG Cera functions by promoting the body’s ability to maintain and repair itself. The potent ingredients found in this product will provide you optimal health towards looking better, feeling better, and living better.”
4. What are the potent ingredients found in agcera?
Let us look at each individual ingredient’s function, benefits, and pros and cons
Ceramosides is a source of ceramides. Ceramides are produced by your body to keep the skin hydrated, smooth, and healthy. As you age, the body begins to produce reduced amounts of ceramides. The result of ceramides shortage in your body is dry skin, wrinkles, cracks, and faster skin aging. Thus, ceramosides help replenish the dwindling ceramides in your body.
Anti-aging supplement – – Take it to prevent the aging on your skin
- Reverse the aging effects on your skin
- Derived from plants and crops
- They are not expensive
- Improves your skins hydration
- Locks moisture in your skin
- Replenishes cracks
- Reduces wrinkles caused by the skin aging process
- Helps recreate youthful skin from within
- Makes your skin smooth, healthy, beautiful, and shiny
- Not advised in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is a risk to people who are Gluten sensitive
Should you take Ceramosides, my friend?
Yes, ceramosides have no harmful effects on your health because it’s a plant-based extract. Therefore, I recommend we give ceramosides a positive REVIEW. It is a good anti-aging supplement that is also helpful to your health.
Hytolive contains the most powerful antioxidant ever discovered, hydroxytyrosol, according to AG Nutrition. Hytolive is extracted from the olive tree fruits.
Prevention of several diseases
- Lowers the risk of breast cancer in women
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Lowers the risk of heart attack
- Helps soften stool for people suffering from constipation
- Lowers the risk of developing diabetes
- It May help reduce cholesterol for people suffering from high cholesterol
- Can help control high blood pressure
- Might affect blood sugar so patients due for surgery must stop taking it 2 weeks before the theatre
- Might lower blood sugar thus diabetes patients must be careful with olive oil
This agcera ingredient, hytolive, has many health benefits. There is no significant side effect that should make us give it a negative review. Thus it is a credit for hytolive. You and I can take it as a supplement.
c) Sakura Extract
The sakura flower (also known as cherry blossom) is a cultural phenomenon in Japan. Japanese love this flower. That is the reason the flower is a cultural icon in Japan. The people of Japan (unlike elsewhere on the planet) don’t age fast. Japanese live long. They always seem to have smooth, shiny, and beautiful skin. The sakura flower plays a major role in the Japanese keeping their skins youthful.
- It is a safe ingredient
- Non- irritating and suitable for sensitive skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin youth – beautification of your skin
- Sakura extract has no known side effects
Find more information on Sakura extract here
Curcumin is extracted from turmeric. Turmeric is a spice. It is known for centuries now that turmeric has great medicinal benefits.
Treating conditions that involve pain and inflammation
- Reduces depression symptoms
- Lowers the level of blood fats
- Reduces pain in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Reduces itching
- Turmeric may interfere with your body’s response to covid19
- Can damage your liver if you have liver disease
Use with caution
Find more information on Curcumin here
e) Gymnema Sylvestre
Gymnema is a woody climbing shrub. It is found in tropical forests of India, Africa, and Australia. The shrub is famous for its anti-diabetic properties.
Control of blood sugar in diabetics and weight loss
- It is safe under a doctor’s supervision
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps lower cholesterol
- It May have additive effects if used in combination with diabetic drugs, cholesterol-lowering, and weight loss agents
- Cannot be used by children and pregnant or breastfeeding women
Use it under the supervision of a doctor
Find more information on Gymnema here
The healthiest food under the sun. It is a nutrient pack more than any other fruit on the planet. It is red and is called a divine fruit because
- A rich source of anti-oxidants
- Can help you reduce the risk of developing heart disease
- It is an anti-bacterial agent
- Can cause stomach discomfort and pains if you are suffering from indigestion
- It is not recommended for diabetes patients
- Kidney damage risk – If you are under any medication you shouldn’t eat this fruit, because it may react with medication
Consult your doctor before using supplements with pomegranate
For more information on pomegranates find it here
g) Mixed Berries
A cup of mixed berries contains a mixture of;
Berries are among the healthiest foods on the planet.
Keep free radicals under control because they contain antioxidants
- Help reduce oxidative stress in your body
- Helps protect your DNA from free radical damage
- It May help decrease pro-oxidant makers by 38%
- May protect your cells from free radical damage
- It May help improve your blood sugar and insulin levels
- They are rich in fiber thus may help the control body weight
- Rich in vitamins and minerals but low in calorie
- Possess rich anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Slows the skin aging process
- May help against cancer
- Berries help keep your arteries healthy
- No known side effects
Can improve your overall health, so, take them if possible daily
h) White Peach
It is a fruit that originated in Northern China.
Treatment of worms in the intestines, and weight loss
- Anti-aging agent
- It is a great skin moisturizer
- Protects your body from harmful UV rays
- Prevents hair loss
- It is a scalp cleanser
- Controls free radicals
- Prevents the formation of cancer cells
- Helps improve bowel movement
- Gets rid of constipation
- Prevention of cataracts formation
- Risk of colorectal cancer in men if overeaten
- Can cause bloating if over consumed
- Can cause an allergic reaction in some people
We have discussed eight ag cera ingredients above. Now you have an idea of what agcera nutrition is and what it is made of. Questions you would naturally ask are;
Should I take a dietary supplement?
The answer is yes. You don’t have to be sick to take supplements. But it is advisable to seek the opinion of your doctor. Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary or health supplements.
Should you get nutrients from food or supplements?
Your body should get nutrients from fresh vegetables, fruits, cereals, and other natural food sources. But most of the time, diet is not able to provide all the nutrients the body needs.
Is ag cera nutrition the right choice for you?
Your body needs to get all the nutrients it needs. The challenge is that there is no single diet able to provide all the nutrients your body needs. To fill dietary nutrient gaps, you need quality food supplements. Ag cera is among the few dietary supplements that work to fill dietary nutrient gaps in your diet.
The ingredients that make up agcera nutrition have many benefits to your health. Yes, agcera is a good food supplement for you. Just go through the ingredients list again. You will notice most of the nutrients your body needs are covered.
The most important thing to remember is that; agcera helps treat all types of diseases. One solution for all health problems, unless your disease has reached a point of no return.
Supplements are not substitutes for a natural balanced diet. They can never be. On the other side of the coin, you need to appreciate the fact that there are significant dietary nutrient gaps.
These nutrient gaps have to be filled for you to reach (or gain) optimal health. Ag Cera nutrition review is meant to reveal this truth to you. Apart from this Ag Cera nutrition review, other sources will tell you the same thing; your need to supplement your diet with food (or health) supplements.
The only important thing to do is consult your doctor, especially if you have underlying health issues before you take any supplement.
Thanks for reading AG Cera Nutrition Review, my friend. We recognize and appreciate your presence. Until next time, by for now!
- Dijito Marketing – – aka, digital marketing – – do you need content marketing services? Call us.
Steve Wanjie is a digital marketing specialist, SEO Expert, expert article writer, blogger, sex educationist, and businessman. He is the founder of Dijito Marketing and Laikipo.com. He works and lives in Nairobi Kenya.