Last Updated on 04/02/2021 by Steve Wanjie
What weight loss pills actually work is the question we are answering today. We give you a list of FDA approved list of effective and safe weight loss pills. Also, you get to know a health supplement for weight loss that works too. While at it, we also answer the following questions:
- What are weight loss pills?
- Who should take weight loss pills
- How weight loss pills work
- What weight loss pills actually work?
- What Weight Loss Pills Actually Work in Kenya?
- What are the benefits of weight loss pills?
- What are the side effects of weight loss pills?
- What are weight loss pills?
Weight loss pills are drugs (or medication) used to treat overweight and obesity.
Prescription weight loss pills:
These are recognized and certified prescription drugs available in hospitals. These weight loss pills are backed by scientific research and approved by FDA.
Non-prescription weight loss pills:
Non-prescription weight loss pills are also known as diet pills
These are weight loss pills that are not recognized or certified by any (Food and Drug Administration) authority around the world. These types of pills are not backed by scientific research.
2. Who should take weight loss pills
Weight loss pills should be taken by people who are overweight or obese.
- If you have overweight related health problems you need to take prescription lose weight pills. You may have diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other disease. Let your doctor decide which weight control drug suits your condition.
- If you are sick and overweight or obese, it is advisable to seek a doctor’s opinion before taking any weight loss medication.
- If you are healthy but overweight, you may want to take lose weight pills to control your body weight.
- Children are not allowed to take weight loss pills
- 3. How weight loss pills work
- Some weight control pills make you feel less hungry
- Some weight loss pills suppress your appetite
- Others make you full sooner resulting in little food eaten
- Others make your body absorb little or no fat at all from the food you eat
- Some increase your metabolism to help your body burn calories more efficiently
4. What weight loss pills actually work?
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved prescription and health supplements do actually work. These have been tried and certified to be effective, and safe.
Here is a list of FDA approved weight loss pills:
This drug is sold under the brand name Xenical or Alli.
Who is it for?
Orlistat is for obese or overweight people who have weight-related health problems
Recommended method of use:
– orlistat is effective when used in conjunction with exercise and diet
- Exercise regime approved by a doctor
- Behavior change
- Reduced (or restricted) calorie intake through a dietary plan
Benefit of using orlistat to lose weight:
Weight lost through taking Xenical does not come back. In most cases, your lost weight comes back after you stop taking certain pills. This is not the case with Alli.
Contrave is made of two medications-Bupropion and Naltrexone.
Who is it for?
It is for obese or overweight adults with weight related health problems.
How do you use Contrave?
You are advised to use it together with exercise and diet to achieve your weight loss goal.
Who should not use contrave?
You should avoid contrave if you have;
- High blood pressure
- Eating disorder
- Opioid addiction
- If you are alcoholic
- If you are pregnant
- If you suffer from mental illness
- If you are diabetic
- If you have kidney or liver disease
- If you are over 18 years old
- It is a prescription drug, so don’t take it unless authorized by your doctor.
- c) Qsymia
This weight loss drug is popularly known as phentermine and topiramate in an extended-release capsule.
Avoid Qsymia if;
- Have glaucoma
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- You have overactive thyroid
- You are not over 18 years old
It is a risky weight loss medication though effective. The best advice is to seek your doctor’s opinion before you start taking Qsymia.
The safest modern approach to weight loss
The safest route to losing weight is through two health supplements from BF Suma. BF Suma healthy slimming products:
- Veggie Veggie
The best way to lose weight safely and effectively is through BF Suma’s healthy slimming approach. BF Suma weight loss approach has 2 steps.
Veggie veggie detoxification health supplement
BF Suma believes that you should first clean up your body before trying to lose weight. Therefore, the company came up with a very effective health supplement for detoxification.
What is detoxification?
Detoxification is a process or period of time in which one abstains from, or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances.
Let us get the answer from healthline.com;
“Detox diets are said to eliminate toxins from your body, improve health, and promote weight loss.”
BF Suma’s detoxification healthy supplement is known as Veggie Veggie. It comes in form of powder in sachets.
Veggie Veggie dosage:
You take 2 sachets two times a day.
One packet has 15 sachets
Price of one packet:
Kenya shillings 3500
Veggie Veggie cleans your body making it ready for weight loss. Once your body has had a detox, it is ready for an effective weight loss process.
Lose weight with:
EZ-Xlim weight loss tablets
How do EZ-Xlim weight loss tablets work?
These tablets burn fat. They work effectively together with exercise and a healthy diet.
You take 2 tablets 3 times a day
One bottle of Ez-Xlim has 90 tablets
How much does Ez-Xlim cost in Nairobi Kenya?
The price of one bottle of Ez-Xlim is Kenya shillings 5,500
Where to buy BF Suma’s slimming approach products?
These are network marketing products, thus they are not available in shops or supermarkets. To get the products, call Maggie at 0720 72 54 69. She is an official distributor for BF Suma health products in Nairobi Kenya.
You see the company’s doctor first before you start using these supplements
You are advised to seek a doctors’ opinion before you start taking any supplements. BF Suma has made this easy for you. They have doctors who check you up to find whether you should or should not take their supplements. They don’t ask you any questions. You place your hands on a machine and give a report about your overall health.
How much does the health check-up cost?
You pay Kenya shillings 1,500. Seeing the doctor is optional though.
This is one of the best choices you could ever make about your health. Their check method is modern and thorough. You get discover health issues apart from weight problem that could be bad for you in future. My recommendation – see the doctor, this will save you a lot of money and time when a health issue is discovered on time.
This is the safest weight loss approach you can ever choose. Take it because it works.
Thanks for being here.
weight loss supplements
Steve Wanjie is a digital marketing specialist, SEO Expert, expert article writer, blogger, sex educationist, and businessman. He is the founder of Dijito Marketing and Laikipo.com. He works and lives in Nairobi Kenya.